Central Library – Rules
The following instructions are to be followed by the students & the staff :
- The following instructions are to be followed by the students & the staff
- Students & Faculty must sign in the Gate Register while entering into the Library.
- While issues or returns of books, Students must maintain a queue.
- Students & Faculty are advised not to carry bags, and other printed materials into the Library.
- they are not transferable. In case it is lost the cost of the ticket will be collected from the borrower
- ISSUE: Only 3 books for the students and 2 text books for allotted subjects for the faculty members.
- Books will be issued to the students on Loan for a period of 14 days and for one full semester for the Staff.
- In case a book is lost, the borrower should pay the cost of the Book or Replace the book of the same Author within a week.
- Before borrowing and accepting the books, the borrower has to verify the condition of the book and return the books in same condition.
- Absence and illness are not acceptable excuses from paying overdue charges (Fines)..
- Students are required to submit identity card while taking any book/material from the Library to outside for Xerox purpose.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the Library.
- Students are cautioned not to throw any Litter in the Library.
- Usage of cell Phones either by the student or by the Staff is Prohibited inside the Library
- Books will be issued only to the students in person, but not threw authorized letters.
- Students are requested not to replace & misplace the books arranged in the racks from its allotted place..
- Only 3 tickets will be issued to students and 6 tickets for faculty members