In the engineering college 3 number of cells will be constituted by the principal for academic administration namely Academics ,Examination and Administration .
It is headed by the Administrative Officer , who is deputed by the Principal .
The Responsibilities are
- » Admission of students under category –B into various branches of engineering as per the university and AICTE guide lines
- » Co-ordinating with AICTE, EAMCET convener for EAMCET convener quota seats
- » Communicating with AICTE for registration of new courses, augmentation of intake for various existing courses and renewal
- of existing courses.
- » Renewal of periodical affiliation with AICTE and ANDHRA UNIVERSITY.
- » Affiliating each admitted student with the university.
- » Collection of tuition , affiliation, caution deposit, condo nation ,transport etc fees
- » Preparation of faculty roles, monthly salary statements and aquitance
- » Acting as the coordinator between Principal and Departments.
- » Periodical maintenance of college Infrastructure.