TEXT BOOKS PUBLISHED
1. Prof.B.V.Shiva Kumar Article entitled “Risk Zone Assessment of Malaria in Visakhapatnam city, Andhra Pradesh: An Environmental Health Hazard” in book titled “The Environment Interface: Recent Studies and Emerging issues” (APH Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, 2010)
2. D.V.L.N.Jogiraju Text book titled “Descriptive Statistics and Probability Distributions -B.Sc. Statistics Paper-I” published by Kalyani Publishers in October 2013, Ludhiana.
3. D.V.L.N.Jogiraju B.Sc statistics Paper-I : Descriptive Statistics and Probability Distributions by kalyani publishers.
4. D.V.L.N.Jogiraju B.Sc statistics Paper-II : Statistics methods and inference by kalyani publishers.
1. M. James Stephen, et al. Simple League Championship Algorithm: For applying multiple optimization techniques onto a given problem of fingerprint enhancement. International Journal of Computer Applications, ISSN: 0975-8887, Vol. 75, August 2013, Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
2. M. James Stephen, et al. Towards Accurate Estimation of Fingerprint Ridge Orientation using BPNN and Ternarization. IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 2, pages:90-101 e-ISSN, 2278-0661, p-ISSN, 2278-8727
3. M. James Stephen, et al. Removal of False Minutiae with Modified Fuzzy Rules. International Journal of Computing, Vol.3, Issue3, pages:178-183, ISSN (Online): 2230-9039, ISSN (Print): 2231-2153.
4. M. James Stephen, et al. Fingerprint Image Enhancement through Particle Swarm Optimization. International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 66(21):34-40, March 2013. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
5. M. James Stephen, et al. Enhancing Fingerprint Image through Ridge Orientation with Neural Network Approach and Ternarization for Effective Minutiae Extraction. International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, Vol. 2, No. 4, August 2012, Pg. 397-401
6. M. James Stephen et al. Text Steganography with Multi level Shielding. International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9,Issue 4,No 3, July 2012, ISSN: 1694-0814, Pg. 401-405
7. M. James Stephen et al. Steganography Detection using Functional Link Artificial Neural Networks. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975–8887), Vol.42–No.19, June 2012.
8. M. James Stephen et al. Classification Based Image Segmentation Approach. International Journal of Computer Science And Technology (IJCST) Vol. 3, Issue 1, Jan. – March 2012
9. M. James Stephen, et al. Implementation of Easy Fingerprint Image Authentication with Traditional Euclidean and Singular Value Decomposition Algorithms. Int. J. Advance. Soft Comput. Appl., Vol. 3, No. 2, July 2011, ISSN 2074-8523; Copyright © ICSRS Publication, 2011
10. M. James Stephen, et al. Prevention of Cross Site Scripting with E-Guard Algorithm. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Volume 22– No.5, May 2011
11. M. James Stephen, et al. Easy Fingerprint Authentication using Traditional Euclidian Distance. International Journal of Computer Engineering and Information Technology, Summer Edition, 2011, Volume26, Isuue01 PP[01-11]
12. M. James Stephen, et al. Enhanced Online Anti-Phishing System with EGuardAlgorithm. International Journal of Science, Management and Technology, Sep-Dec‟, 2009, Volume 02, Issue 02 Pg: 21 – 31 ISSN 0974-8334.
13. M. James Stephen, et al. Fingerprint Image Enhancement with Harmony Search on New Parameterized Transformation Function. Applied Soft Computing, Imprint: ELSEVIER, ISSN: 1568- 4946 (Manuscript Number – ASOC-D-13-01023)
14. M. James Stephen, et al. Image Enhancement for Fingerprints with Modified Teaching Learning Based Optimization and New Transformation Function. Engineering Optimization, Taylor &Francis, ISSN: 0305-215X (Print), 1029-0273 (Online) (Manuscript id – GENO-2013-0329)
15. M. James Stephen, et al. Design of new parameterized Transformation Functions for Fingerprint Image Enhancement. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (A Publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society). ISSN: 1057-7149. (Manuscript id –
16. M. James Stephen, et al. Fingerprint image Enhancement with new filtering Approach. International Journal of Biometrics, (Inderscience publishers) ISSN online: 1755-831X, ISSN Print: 1755-8301 (Manuscript Number – IJBM-60720).
17. B.V.Shiva Kumar “Environmental Impact Assessment of a Proposed Thermal Power Plant using Rapid Impact Assessment Matrix Method”, International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences, ISSN 0973 – 6077, Volume 5, Numbers 5, (2010), Pg 669 -682
18. B.V.Shiva Kumar “Malaria Risk Zone Assessment – a Case Study of Visakhapatnam City, India”, ISSN 0973 – 7642, Journal of the Eastern Geographer, Vol. XVI, No.1, June 2010, Pg 57 – 62
19. B.V.Shiva Kumar “Industrial Disaster in Oil Refinery and its impact on human environment of Visakhapatnam City”, Journal of the Deccan Geographer,ISSN-0011-7269, Vol.47, No.1, June, 2009, Pg 1 -12.
20. B.V.Shiva Kumar “Role of Environmental Parameters in the incidence of human respiratory diseases”, Journal of A.P. Geographical Society, Vasudha, Vol. 1, No. 1,1992, Pg 42-45.
21. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2010). Removal of Neutral Violate dye from aqueous by using Psidium Guajava Leaf powder. A. J. Chem Vol. 22 No 7; pp 5041-5044
22. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2010). Spectrophotometric studies on Removal of Brilliant Cresyl Blue from Aqueous solution by using Lead Sulphide. Asian Journal of Chemistry Vol. 22 No 7; pp 5045-5048.
23. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2010). Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Effluent exit from Godavari Cooperative sugar mills at Chodavaram, India. A. J. Chem. Vol. 22 No 7; pp 5073-5075.
24. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2010). Studies on Bio-sorption of Cadmium on Psidium Guajava Leaves powder using statistical experimental Design. J Chem Pharm Res., (2) 5 : 29-44.
25.Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2010). Studies on the production of Protease from agro residues Convalia ensiformis beans by solid state fermentation (SSF) using Bacillus sabtalis 2724 NCIM. J. Chem Pharm Res.,2 (5) : 10-15.
26. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Concentration of Organo Chlorine pesticide residues in sediments from the Godavari River of East Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh. J Chem biological Science.
27.Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Studies on the Distribution of Dissolved Trace metals in the Estuarine waters of Gauthami Godavari, East Coast of India, (BAY OF BENGAL) J. environ. Int.
28. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Spatial and Temporal Variations of the Dissolved Nutrients in the Godavari river. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta.
29. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Assessment of Godavari mangrove ecosystems through Particulate Trace, East coast of India, Ind. J. Mar. Sci.
30.Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Anthropogenic impact of Dissolved and Particulate Trace metals in the Estuarine waters of Gauthami Godavari, Estuar. Coast. Shelf. Sci..
31. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Seasonal variation of Dissolved & Particulate Trace metals in the Estuarine waters of Gauthami Godavari, J. Mar. Chem.
32. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Physico-chemical parameters of pesticides and its impact in the Estuarine waters of Gauthami Godavari, Ind. J. Geo-Mar. Sci.
33. Raja Sekhar M. et al., (2013). Sediment characteristics of metals and pesticides in relation to changing hydrography of Godavari, Ind. J. Mar. Sci.
34. Karuna Kumar.G, Dr.Y.V.S.S.S.V.Prasada Rao, titled “A Simulation Study And Analysis Of Job Release Policies In Scheduling A Dynamic Flexible Job Shop Production System” was published in International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology,
E-ISSN 0976-3945, Vol.III/ Issue I/January-March, 2012/259-263
35. G.Karuna Kumar, Asst.Prof, P.Bhanu Krishna, K.V.Vamsi Krishna, M.Kuladeep, titled “The Importance of Transport and Logistics Services in Green Supply Chain Management” was published in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-1, Issue-6, November 2012.
36. G Karuna Kumar, S Hari Krishna Reddy, Shaik Nazeer Ahmed,titled“Application of Cellular Manufacturing Concepts in an Automobile Workshop”/ International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 www.ijera.com Vol. 2, Issue 6, November- December 2012, pp.1616-1619.
37. P.Swarupa, V. Naga Raju Nayak “ Improvement of Power quality using statcom applied for grid at various load conditions” International journal of Power systems operation & energy management ISSN (PRINT): 2231-4407, volume – 4, issue-1, 2013.
38. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. “Solving Uncertain Problems using ANFIS”. International Journal Of Computer Applications (0975-8887), Volume-29,No.11, September 2011.
39. K.V. Lakshmi, et al.“Fuzzy inference System to Control PC Power Failure” . International Journal Of Computer Applications(0975-8887),Volume-28,No.4,August2011.
40. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. “Research on Data Mining Using Neural Networks” Special Issue Of International Journal Of Computer Science & Informatics , Volume-2,Issue-1,2,ISSN 2231-5292.
41. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. International Journal of data modelling and knowledge management Volume-1, Number-1,January-June2011, ISSN:2249-0507.
42. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. “Core Based Incremental Clustering” in International Journal of Computer Science Technology”
Volume-4, Issue-4,Oct-Dec2013 ISSN :0976-8491(online) ISSN :2229- 4333(print).
43. Reshma Sultana, et al. “Data Mining Techniques for Selected Domains”. International Journal Of Computer Applications IJCSET ISSN: 2231-0711, Vol 2, Issue 9, 1402-1405 September 2012.
44. Reshma Sultana, et al. “Data Protection in Outsourcing using JOIN operation International Journal Of Advanced and Innovative Research (2278-7844) / # 40 / Volume 2 Issue 9 September 2013.
45. Ch.DEVI,et.alA Modified Leach Algorithm To Enhancing The Performance With Improved Energy Efficiency For Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Applications or Innovation in Engineering and management (IJAIEM), ISSN: 2319-4847, Vol.2, Issue 3, March 2013.
46. Ch.DEVI,et.al Performance issues in wimax networks Including Qos. International Journal of advanced Research in Computer Science(IJARCS) , ISSN: 0976-5697, Volume.3, no-7, Nov-Dec 2012.
47. K.V.Kiran.Source Route Discovery in Wireless Image Content-Based authentication,, IJCST Vol. 2 Issue 4 SEPT-OCT 2011, ISSN: 0975-9646,
48. K.V.Kiran Effective Placement and Selection Approaches for Network Services, IJCTT Vol. 3,, December 2012, ISSN :
2231-2803 K.V.Kiran Database Management and Information Retrieval, IJCTT- Vol3 Issue1- 2012,ISSN:0975-964
49. K.V.Kiran Performance issues in wimax networks including Qos ,IJARCS , vol3,dec 2012
1.M. James Stephen, et al. Removal of False Minutiae with Fuzzy Based System from the Extracted Minutiae of Fingerprint Image. Advances in intelligent and Soft Computing, Springer, Jan 2012, vol. 132/2012, pp. 853-860, 2012. (INDIA-2012).
2. M. James Stephen, et al. More Secured Text Transmission with Dual Phase Message Morphing Algorithm. Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, Springer, Jan 2012, vol 132/2012, pp. 845- 852, 2012.(INDIA)
3. M. James Stephen, et al. Refined Anchor Free Localisation for Wireless Sensor Monitoring in Wireless Sensor Networks. Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol. 2 No. 2 Apr-May 2011 , ISSN : 0976-5166
1. Attended a workshop on “Wide Area Monitoring And Control Of Power Systems” held at GITAM UNIVERSITY, Visakhapatnam
2. A Two-day national workshop on Future challenges & issue of photo voltaic & wind energy sources in the power sector (PVWERS-2013) held at A.U. College of Engineering (Autonomous)
3. A Three-day national workshop on SOFT COMPUTING APPLICATIONS TOPOWER SYSTEMS”(SOFTCAPS)- AITAM-Tekkali (Autonomous)
4. Participated a One Day National workshop on “OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES” Organized by department of IT,CSE & M.C.A Vignan’s Institute Of Information Technology on 30th April 2011.
5.Participated a one day workshop on “ NEXT GENERATION INTERNET PROTOCOL-THE CHALLENGES AHEAD(IPV6) ” organized by “COMPUTER SOCIETY OF INDIA VISAKHAPATNAM CHAPTER & BSNL” on 5th may 2011.
6. Participated a ten days workshop on “DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS” organized by “IIT BOMBAY-
PROF-SUDHARSHAN” on 21th may 2013 to 31ST MAY 2013
1.K.V. Lakshmi, et al.participated in the international seminar on “Security and Software Engineering (SSE’13)”conducted on 22nd Feb. 2013 sponsored by ACM(Association for Computing Machinery).
2. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. “DIGITAL WATERMARKING TECHNIQUE USING 3 LEVEL DWT” in the National seminar on “IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON RURAL INDIA ”sponsored by UGC in
collaboration with computer society of India & ISRO,Organized by M.C.A ,K.B.N.COLLEGE, Vijayawada on 8th&9th july 2011.
3. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. one day National Seminar “ADVANCES IN NETWORK SECURITY” on 27th May 2011 Organized by department of M.C.A, Maharajah’s Post Graduate College-Vizianagaram.
4. K.V. Lakshmi, et al. participated in National Seminar on “TRANSLATION RESEARCH IN BIOINFORMATICS & T2DM
1. M. James Stephen, et al. Fingerprint Image Enhancement with Neural network and effective Extraction of minutiae. International conference on Machine Learning and Computation, ICMLC (IEEE), Singapore, 24-27 Feb 2011.
2. M. James Stephen et al. Finger Print Authentication System with SVD and Euclidian Algorithm. International Conference on Mathematical Computing and Management, ICMCM, organized by the Department of Computer Applications, MACFAST and the Department of Management Science, Victoria University, Australia, with academic support from the Computer Society of India (CSI) Kerala, June 2010.
3. M. James Stephen et al. Enhanced Online XSS Guard for Anti Cross Site Scripting. International Conference on Mathematical Computing and Management, ICMCM, Kerala, 17-19, June 2010.
4. M. James Stephen et al. Text Steganography using secured DPMMA (Dual Phase Message Morphing Algorithm). International Conference on Mathematical Computing and Management, ICMCM, Kerala, June 2010.
5. Assay of Sulphate Reducing Bacteria using Tracer Technique”, Proceedings of National Seminar on “Corrosion in Concrete and other building materials – Causes, Prevention and Maintenance” at SRKR Engg. College, Bhimavaram.
6. “Assay of Sulphate Reducing Bacteria in Waste Waters of Visakhapatnam using Tracer Technique”, Proceedings of National Seminar on Monitoring Strategies on Environmental Pollution at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
7. M. James Stephen et al. Combi Model Text Steganography. International Conference on Mathematical Computing and Management, ICMCM, Kerala, June 2010
8. M. James Stephen. Use of Motion in Segmentation in Lip Movement Recognition as a Bio-metric Technique. National Conference on The role of Mathematics and Computer Science in New Technologies sponsored by AICTE at MACFAST, Tiruvalla , Kerala in Apr-2007
9. “Effects of Emissions and Effluents on environment” (EEEE-2011), held during 23rd to 24thDecember, 2011 at Department of Engineering Chemistry, AU College of Engineering, Andhra University ,Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
10. “The 95th Indian Science Congress Association” from 3rd to 7thJanuary, 2008 held at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
11. “Analytical Chemistry – Its Importance in Industry, Environment and Health” held in Andhra University during 8thto 12thNovember, 2008, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
12. “Desalination, Integrated water Management and Reuse”(InDACON-2008) held during 28th to 29th February, 2008 in the Department of Chemical Engineering, at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
13. “Advances in Bioinformatics in Biology Teaching and Research” held in the Department of Marine Living Resources during 12th to 14th February, 2010 at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
14. “Recent trends in Materials Chemistry…Special emphasis on Nanomaterials” (NCMC’08) organized by the Department of Chemistry, GITAM institute of Science at GITAM University, Visakhapatnam on July 28th to 29th, 2008, Andhra Pradesh.
15. “Recent Developments in Microbiology” organized by Department of Microbiology, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, during 18th to 20th October, 2008.
16. “CDM Technologies to Control Global Warming” on March, 2010 held at Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sangivalasa, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Presented a paper in international conference in NIT Calicut.
17. Paper Title: – “Effect Of Due Date Assignment Methods And Scheduling. Rules on The Performance Of A Dynamic Job Shop System” Presented three papers in national conference
18. Analysis of part scheduling and tool sharing decisions in a FMS Operation addition to reduce rejection in cylinder liners manufacturing The impact of vehicles in transport and logistics service in GrSCM. ISBN:978-93-81354-46-9.
19. Enhancement in Dynamic and LVRT Behaviour of an EFOC Controlled DFIG with Integrated Battery Energy Storage System”, proc. INDICON(IEEE),IIT-BOMBAY,13-15th Dec-2013.
20 . “ Analysis and Design of Enhanced Real and Reactive Power Control Schemes for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Generator”, proc. INDICON(IEEE),IIT-BOMBAY,13-15thDec-2013
21. Conference paper “ A model of generation suitable for stability Analysis” by Sri.Venkatesh Pasala, Dr. T.R.Jyothsna held at Benaras Hindu university Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
22. Conference paper “ A model of generation suitable for stability Analysis” by Sri.Venkatesh Pasala, Dr. T.R.Jyothsna held at Benaras Hindu university Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
23. Participated in National conference on “Mathematical Solutions using soft – computing for problems in Science & Technology” held at Mrs. A.V.N. College, Visakhapatnam conducted by Department of Mathematics and Statistics in December 11-13, 2009